I am so pleased to be part of the Autumn / Winter Catalogue Blog Hop and working alongside so many fantastic Stamping Up! Demo’s. I hope you have as much fun blog hopping as we did making the cards and 3D projects.
Here is my card Tis the season.
- You will need a square of whisper white card stock cut down to 5″x 5″.
- Next you will need to make a mask from a sheet of copy paper cut it down to 5″ x 5″
- and then with a rectangle die about 2′ x 4″ or you can use a craft knife to cut out you mask.
- With the left over copy paper tear along it to make your grass and mountain masks.
- Start at the bottom of your project placing the grass mask a little way up add the 1st layer of mossy green ink then move the mask up and add old olive then move it up again and add the Lemon & Lime Twist ink when you are happy with the grass move on to the mountains in Gorgeous Grape. Next add the sky i used balmy Blue and Night of Navy.
- With out removing the mask stamp your winter tress in Early Espresso then remove you mask.
- Stamp the 2 deers and your sentiment in Memento Black.
- Mount your card front on a 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ square of Night of Navy card stock then mount this to a 5 7/8″ card.
Thanks for visting my blog