Todays project is cased from a fellow demo in New Zealand you can find her set at yellowbear stamping i love notelet holders and had to have ago so here is my take on it hope you like it Paula.
you will need a full sheet of DSP to make the notelet folder.
- Score your DSP at 1 7/8″, 5 3/4″, 6 1/4″.Turn 90˙ and score at 2 1/2″ and 8 1/4″.
- Fold and burnish score lines.
- Fold each corner in at 1 7/8″ line to form a triangle see template at the bottom of the post.
- Refold the 1 7/8″ and 10 1/8″ inwards
- Turn the DSP over and horizontal score lines towards the centre.
- Tuck the bottom panel under the top flap and burnish.
- Fold the centre to make your case.
- The notelets are 7″ x 5″ scored at 3 1/2″
Thanks for popping by.